Activity and function of the Section
- The Mid-day Meal Programme is one of the most important flagships Programme implemented jointly by the Central and the State Government has their committed share contribution of 60% and 40% respectively to the resources of Annual Work Plan outlay. The District Magistrate is the Nodal Officer of CMDM Programme in the district. The entire mechanism is being maneuvered under the leadership of the District Magistrate. He and his other subordinate authorities such as SDOs and BDOs are mainly responsible for implementation of the scheme. Similarly, District Inspector of School, Primary and Secondary Education alongwith their field level officials are responsible for day to day monitoring of the school.
Citizen Services offered by the Section
Coverage of Schools:
- From the year 2014-2015 to till date, 100% of Primary( including SSK), 100% of Upper Primary( including MSK) & 100% of NCLP Schools have been covered under Cooked Mid-Day Meal Programme.
Coverage of Students:
- From the year 2014-2015 to till date, 100% of Primary( including SSK), 100% of Upper Primary( including MSK) & 100% of NCLP Students have been covered under Cooked Mid-Day Meal Programme.
Cooking Cost :
- Primary Rs. 4.13 per student per day.
- Upper Primary Rs. 6.18per student per day.
- NCLP Rs. 6.18 per student per day.
- Primary 100 grams per student per day.
- Upper Primary 150 grams per student per day.
- NCLP 150 grams per student per day.
Honorarium to Cook-cum-Helper:
- Primary, Upper Primary & NCLP Rs. 1,500/- per cook per month, for 10 months in a year.
- One Cook-cum-Helper may be engaged for 25 students, two Cook-cum-Helpers for schools having 26 to 100 students & one additional Cook-cum-Helper for every addition of upto 100 students.
- Responsibility for cooking and serving of Cooked Mead Day Meal are shouldered by Self-Help Groups and NGOs.
||Food grains (rice)
||Vegetables (Leafy also)
||Oil & fat
||Salt & condim ents
||As Per need
||As per nedd
Construction of Dining Hall:
- 149 numbers of Dining Hall has been constructed in 6 blocks of Sundarban areas under Cook Mid Day Meal Programme.
Event / Awareness
- Observation of Special Mid Day Meal Week
- Distribution of Plates and Glasses.
- App based on line inspections.
- Regular SMS based monitoring in web portal www.mdm.wbsed.gov.in
- Monthly Data Entry in web portal www.trgmdm.nic.in
More : https://mdm.wbsed.gov.in/
Officials and Staffs
||Sri Asok Kumar Das
||Smt. Banani Talukdar
||Sri Sukhen Naskar
||Sri. Ashish Bhattacharya
||MIS Co ordinator
||Sri. Sourav Mondal
||Sri Bapi Mondal
||Sri. Dipak Dey